Babies have an innate need to suck from birth. To satisfy that need it is often soothing to them to use pacifiers. These cute baby pacifiers are the perfect solution. Not only are they adorable but also safe for babies. They are made from silica gel and are perfect for babies 0-24 months old. They come with a handy pacifier protective case.
- Made with food-grade Perle silicone
- Latex, Nitrosamine, Phthalate, BPA, and PVC free
- Orthodontic nipple design
- Soft guard that is flexible
- Designed with holes making it easy for your baby to breath
- The innovative design allows airflow through the guard
- These pacifiers have a flexible guard making it more comfortable for your baby.
- There are three trendy colors to choose from
- Matching pacifier case with attachment
- Guard keeps your pacifier clean
How to know if a pacifier is right for your baby
Babies often provide you with clues when the time is right to introduce a pacifier, for instance:
- Happily suckles on a baby bottle, even when empty.
- Suckles on your breast but does not draw milk and is irritable when pulled away.
- Sucks on his fingers or thumbs.
- Sucks on the corner of blankets or toys.
When to introduce a pacifier
The best time for you to introduce a pacifier depends upon the feeding method that you choose. If you are bottle feeding you can introduce the pacifier right away however if you are breastfeeding you may want to wait until the breastfeeding is well established. You know your baby best and ultimately know the best time to introduce the pacifier to your baby.
Signs that your baby’s pacifier needs replacing include
- Holes or tears in the nipple
- Discolored areas
- Stretched nipple
- Plastic has turned jagged on guard or handle
- A piece of the pacifier is loose
- The nipple is sticky, even after thoroughly washing