These super cute baby sandals shoes will help your baby walk without any worries about slipping. Easy to wash so your baby can wear them to the beach, in the house or out and about. They are extremely lightweight and breathable so they are perfect summer shoes that will be cool on your baby's feet in the heat. They are available in 0=18 months.
- Made from a cork bottom and canvas upper
- The shoe is made of high-quality material,
- They are durable and provide protection from rough surfaces and dirty floors.
- The sole is made from cork material giving it good flexibility and elasticity
- Excellent anti-slip properties.
- [Extremely lightweight and flexible making it easier for babies that have just started walking.
- Very easy to Put On and Take Off slip-on design
- Two colors to choose from
Measuring your Baby’s Feet with a Tape Measure
- Prepare the tape measure, paper, and pen for noting the measurements.
- Lie your baby lie on floor or hard surface and measure.
- Start measuring your baby’s foot size by putting the tape measure on both the length and width of the child’s foot. Repeat the process 2-3 times to make sure you are getting the most accurate approximate size.
- Write down the measurements (use inches for US sizes).
Dear customer, please measure the feet of the long child, and check the detailed measurements, choose the right size. If you can not determine the size, please send information to us, we will help you choose.
We recommend that you take the length of the baby's foot and add an additional 1 to 1.5 cm (0.5 – 0.7 inches) so that they have room to grow
Babies grow fast so we recommend that you check to see if your baby has grown out of their shoes every few months. The best way to do this is to push their foot forward in the shoe to see if you can put a finger between the heel and the back of the shoe.
*******Shipping and COVID19*******
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Chat: Feel free to contact us on the online chat if you have any questions and we will get back to you as soon as we can.